Wednesday 11 January 2012

DCOM Extras for Frenemies



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
I saw this on JustJaredJr. the videos on there are not available outside of the USA, or I think so at least, I can’t watch it. So I posted videos here that are available, check them out! I hope they won’t be deleted from youtube. Those who live in the USA, you can watch it on JustJaredJr. site.
Stefanie Scott gets her party on with Zendaya and Bella Thorne in these new DCOM extras for their upcoming movie, Frenemies.
The anthology movie follows the lives of three very different sets of friends dealing with the ups and downs of friendship.
Story #1: Halley and Avalon (Zendaya, Thorne), Story #2: Jake (Nick Robinson), Murray and Julianne (Scott) and Story #3: Savannah (Mouser) and Emma (also Mouser).
Check out more about the storylines on JJJ.
Frenemies premieres Friday, January 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment