Wednesday 11 January 2012

Talking to Disney star Adam Irigoyen


Tell us about your character Deuce.
He is very street smart, witty, but he is such a good friend. He will be selling watches on one side of his jacket and headphones on the other side, but at the end of the day, he’ll come back to CeCe and Rocky and ask what they need.
Was it difficult making the move from Miami to Southern California?
When I was in Miami I lived in Kendall, and it’s a whole bunch of Cubans, and the rest of my family lived in Hialeah. Moving was definitely a major change. In Miami there are no mountains, and it’s always hot. Here there’s a whole bunch of beautiful scenery, and there is wind, and it never rains. It was definitely a weird and drastic change.
How do the cast members get along?
This has become my home away from home. I’ve said recently that I’ve never worked a day in my life. I really haven’t, because this is so much fun. It really is my family, like a whole bunch of brothers and sisters.
What would be your advice for aspiring actors and actresses?
Never give up on your goals and dreams. Also, just keep going because that is really the only way you can succeed in life. No matter how many obstacles you have to overcome or what gets in your way, you have to find a way to get around them.
You have a lot of female fans. Will you ever get used to that?
Well, it’s a sacrifice. No, I’m messing! It’s really surreal for me because just the fact that I was 8 years old saying I wanted to be on the Disney Channel and for me to actually be on it now and on a hit TV show, nonetheless. All of my fans are the greatest, and I love that they take ownership of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment